Sunday, July 22, 2007

Evil kinevil rides!!

omg.... Caleb is only 2yrs 5months and he's on a bike with training wheels!!!!! That is scary stuff. Adam took him out on the bike this morning as we no longer have a trike for him to ride. It was left in the sun too many times and Adam kicked it out of the way the other day and the wheels cracked off..whoops. Anyway, half an hour later, the little guy was zooming around. Thank goodness for stack hats though as he has come a buster twice and would have definitely done some serious head damage if not the helmet. Unfortunately for Caleb he is riding Hayley's old bike so for now, he will have to be content with a pink one!

More big news.. my cousin Jess's waters broke tonight... yay!!!! She is three weeks early so was a little nervous as her last baby was quite small at just under 3kgs and the birth was a little hairy, so hopefully tonight will be a good night for her!! Will be thinking of you Jess!!!

I wanted to get a few things done today scrapping wise but that didn't happen. Ever the procrastinator, I cleaned up my scrap room, made a card for Greg for his birthday and got out some stuff to start a challenge on sketches oz. I have some great gear from a Designing Memories kit that is perfect, but as usual, I just can't seem to get my act together.

Tomorrow is the big day, I kick off the 8 week challenge with weight watchers. I only really want to lose about 5kg so we'll see how we go. I better go and log in to there to work out what I can eat tomorrow. I'm surprised at actually HOW much I am allowed.

Righto, will stop this drivel right now. oooh I'm getting good at blogging aren't I peoples???

No comments: