Friday, July 20, 2007

Keeping up to speed :)

Righto.... two days in a row..AMAZING!! I've had a fairly quiet day today, managed to do some scrapping which I'll show you if I can work out how to insert the photo...oh never mind, I've just seen the thing up the top. derrrrrrrr.

I received a RAK from a lovely chick called Cat. She knew I wanted the Love Elsie papers but was trying not to spend money, so she gave me a $10 voucher to spend at 3 Angels Scrapping. How nice is that!!!!!!! I have so enjoyed being a part of the EB scrapgirls forum. They are a very giving and supportive bunch and generally bring a bit of fun and laughter into my day.

So what else did we do today...ummmm. The boys weren't too bad today I guess, just the usual exuberance I guess. Lachie has been playing with his lego again and making the most amazing creations. He came out tonight with a car that had a propellor on the front and some flappy things on the side for wings. That boys sure loves to make stuff, he is lego mad!!!

Hayley has been to a school disco tonight and she came home hyper hyper... that might of been from the lollies and chips and maccas and coke that she ate after the disco... THANKS GREG! So anyway she's in bed now and the house is quiet apart from Adam doing that male flicking thing on the telly. He wonders why I won't watch tv with him...well people this would be it!!!!!

The cat.......... well our cat appears to be in confinement. We knew she went into season but we missed the very beginning and she did manage to spend one night out being promiscuous with the friendly neighbourhood Toms. Oh well, it will be a nice experience for the kids, so long as they don't ask too many questions about the birds and the bees. Not too sure I'm ready to go there yet.

Okay well I'm off to go and start a scraps challenge to make some cards.. I bet I get in my room and it will all seem too hard. I am the worlds biggest procrastinator, it's a wonder I get anything done.

No comments: